Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding up monkey hill to take some pics of my new 2x3 beast a few weeks ago.

This is my favorite ride right from my house. Its flat, paved for 5 miles, I used the 36x14 to cruise this section.

It climbs up the backside on a steep two track, I really enjoyed the 24x30 here.

I posed my beast in the rocks near the top for some pics before hiking the last pitch to the top.

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lef-t said:
I was riding up monkey hill to take some pics of my new 2x3 beast a few weeks ago.

This is my favorite ride right from my house. Its flat, paved for 5 miles, I used the 36x14 to cruise this section.

It climbs up the backside on a steep two track, I really enjoyed the 24x30 here.

I posed my beast in the rocks near the top for some pics before hiking the last pitch to the top.
I took a bunch of pics on top off a 60 foot cliff of my neighborhood. My camera fell out of my vest pocket and went spinning over the cliff on the north side.

I went back the next morning and found it laying in the moss and leaves, it still works.

The last two shots were taken the next day, they are a little foggy from condensation in the camera. It cleared up and is still fine.

Thanks to all the moss, ferns and leaves it's fall was gently broken, I took a picture of the exact spot it landed.

It's a cheap $200 canon A10. I have dropped it a few other times and had it in the rain a lot. I'm amazed how tough it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the camera would still be fine

gearless said:
Happy that it was just the camera and not You along with it! (nice pics too)
Days later a camera would be discovered with my remains. Still working and showing how Lef-T checked out. His last ride on his frankenbeast- wanna be- single speed/gearie.

I love the woods! I've always been a nature freak.

I'm happy I live two miles from this incedible spot on the globe.

The Mckenzie river runs 3/4 of a mile north of my casa..I has the ability to wash me off the map if it get's some nutty off the charts weather in the high country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts