Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And put my Kona for sale on ebay.
I think I gonna keep the DeVinci... Everyboddy here (in NYC) is telling me the same... (keep the DeVinci) so I gonna keep it .
SOOOOOOO..:
If you wanna a DH frame and like Konas go to ebay and search for " Kona Stab Dee Lux "
I don't want to put the link here cuz I know what's gonna happen if I do. :cool:
Anyway thanks for your help and I hope to be making the right choice... :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BJ- said:
who wants to push him till he cracks it again...

hehehheheh...tell him the opposite...and that he should have kept the stab...see if he give in again...:D
Hey BJ... why don't you crack my ***** ....

"heheheehehhe"

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BJ- said:
ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...he snapped...one for BJ...:D
ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh... you retard... one for Via :rolleyes:..................................... :D

Peace...

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
actually thats not what i said...

i advised him to keep both one for DJing ie the guzzler and one for DH/FR the kona, that would be better man...

i want to see the guzzlaaaa built up so get to it!!

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
finchy said:
i advised him to keep both one for DJing ie the guzzler and one for DH/FR the kona, that would be better man...

i want to see the guzzlaaaa built up so get to it!!
Here is a little preview for ya...
Is gonna look something like this one but with an RC/DH-3 and color...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BJ- said:
ohhhhhhhh and again...two for me...:D
Yeah BJ... you're man...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Crazy news...

Check this out...
I put the frame also in PinkBike yesterday for 400usd w/o shock and today a guy from Brooklyn, NY call me and we agree in 350usd cash for it, so today (2hours ago) I went to Manhattan to meet, everything went smooth, he took the frame ,I took the 350 annnnnddddddddddd.....
This is the crazy part...

Some one use "BUY IT NOW" in ebay for 400usd. wile I was selling the frame in NY..But anyway the guy was from the UK and with the free shipping that I offer with "BUY IT NOW" is like the same money...
Here is the link ... NO SPAM NOW...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3688523522&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT

Now I just need a new headset for the DeVinci wich beside the reiferced headtube now is gonna have a RC 7.1/2 X 2.25 stroke....more travel than with the regular 2... yuhuuyyyy... :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.