Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
President of the Internet
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After quiting smoking in high school, i decided to pick it back up again. Difference is this time, no Camels & Marlboroughs. No, no I'm going with locally grown, organic stuff. Mostly, pine, conifer, maybe some oak...

I think its making me a better biker. Akin to training at altitude, I think. When the air clears I'll have super lungs!

I rode 26 miles yesterday on Sweetwater/Salmon Falls after trying to avoid the smoke for the last 2 weeks. Wasn't all that bad. Lungs were burning a bit tough... Good to be out :)

·
organically fed
1,175 Posts
Widgeontrail said:
No, no I'm going with locally grown, organic stuff. Mostly, pine, conifer, maybe some oak...
and poison oak, and meth labs, and...:D

I feel your pain tho...I'm going through some serious mtb withdrawals.

·
Bomber
982 Posts
Widgeontrail said:
After quiting smoking in high school, i decided to pick it back up again. Difference is this time, no Camels & Marlboroughs. No, no I'm going with locally grown, organic stuff. Mostly, pine, conifer, maybe some oak...

I think its making me a better biker. Akin to training at altitude, I think. When the air clears I'll have super lungs!

I rode 26 miles yesterday on Sweetwater/Salmon Falls after trying to avoid the smoke for the last 2 weeks. Wasn't all that bad. Lungs were burning a bit tough... Good to be out :)
Not that long before you pick up the old stuff again though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.