Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
flying fatass
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for my trail bike.....orrrr i could buy a 26" urban bike......

Im in the process of selling a motorbike i built, and if it does sell, ill have about 350-400$ to spend......

I was thinking of buying a better fork for my current trail bike, but im pretty content with the one i have now......I did try urban a little bit before and i want horrible (but then i wasnt really that good either), but i could tell my near 40 pound FS bike was holding me back....and now that i started using clipless, ive stopped trying any street or urban riding alltogether.....

but....if i can get what im hoping for with my motorbike, i might consider buying a nice little rigid 26er street bike to mess around with and improve my biking skills.....

so far i like the eastern traildigger 26"; im able to find some deals on them between 400-450$.....but i seem to be having trouble finding anything else.....what would be some good rigid 26'ers to look at for urban riding? (hopefully not much over, oh say....450$? )

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
carrot_top said:
for my trail bike.....orrrr i could buy a 26" urban bike......

Im in the process of selling a motorbike i built, and if it does sell, ill have about 350-400$ to spend......

I was thinking of buying a better fork for my current trail bike, but im pretty content with the one i have now......I did try urban a little bit before and i want horrible (but then i wasnt really that good either), but i could tell my near 40 pound FS bike was holding me back....and now that i started using clipless, ive stopped trying any street or urban riding alltogether.....

but....if i can get what im hoping for with my motorbike, i might consider buying a nice little rigid 26er street bike to mess around with and improve my biking skills.....

so far i like the eastern traildigger 26"; im able to find some deals on them between 400-450$.....but i seem to be having trouble finding anything else.....what would be some good rigid 26'ers to look at for urban riding? (hopefully not much over, oh say....450$? )
Check your local craigslilst for P bikes, blkmrkts, evils, etc.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I paid 450 for my near mint bone stock 07 a couple months ago.

If you look for them long enough, and scour the earth every possible place you will find one.

Craigslist, ebay, pinkbike, mtbr classifieds, ridemonkey etc...you will find one.

I found mine on the classifieds section on here

·
flying fatass
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its not as much a problem as where to look, but what to look for.....(and i would rather buy new)

Ive already done a few searches on craigslist, but got nothing so far....and most of the promsing looking deals from pinkbike are out of canada and want local pickup only.....being in south florida, im literally as far from canada as someone can be in the contintental united states.....

i was, however, able to find a traildigger on ebay for 430 w/ free shipping....looks like a good deal.....i still have to wait and see if my other bike will sell before i can pull the trigger however....

i checked evil and blkmrkt, but they seem to be meant for suspension forks....im looking for a fully rigid...esentially a 26" bmx...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.