Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Got a suspension fork
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, what did you recently clean? Tell about your latest accomplishment whether it's a hill climb, gnar gnar or whatever.

I have two! both in Dreamy Draw.

Yesterday morning (before my crank arm fell off!!!) I cleaned those steps on VOAZ, up near the top, just around the corner from where that big black rock used to be. I probably only made those steps 25% of the time on my Hei Hei. Yesterday for the very first time I cleaned it on the rigid ss! rock on.

Another one I cleaned this week, it has no name that I am aware of, but if you are coming on trail 1A from 302/304 trails, heading towards the base of VOAZ, there is a short steep hill with lots of loose rock and a rock step up towards the top. Used to clean that probably 75% of the time on the Hei Hei, but just made it for the very first time this week on the rigid ss.

·
My other ride is your mom
5,442 Posts
I bluffed a crazy woman back into voluntary rehab by forcing an involuntary commit of she and I last night just to prove a point......16hrs of priceless education behind the wire.:confused: :cryin: :crazy: :crazy: :incazzato: :nonod: :bluefrown: :???: :???: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :shocked: :shocked: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :prft: :prft: :lol: :lol: :sleep: :sleep: :devil: :nonod: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :eek:ut: :???:

·
Ridin bikes is fun
784 Posts
chongoman said:
Not my first time, I had a continuous climb of upper and lower widowmaker on Mormon Loop twice this week.
If you did upper and then lower, you may have been going downhill......Just say'n.

I've seen you ride and I have no doubt that you can do it going up hill too.

·
Registered
429 Posts
At Dreamy Draw there is a smallish waterfall section that goes into a tunnel. I have made it down it easily for a while but I cleaned it going up for the first time last week. I love riding my FS bike it makes techy stuff so much easier.

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Britishnate said:
At Dreamy Draw there is a smallish waterfall section that goes into a tunnel. I have made it down it easily for a while but I cleaned it going up for the first time last week. I love riding my FS bike it makes techy stuff so much easier.
You know whats weird is that section I ride with no issues on the HT SS but the FS I have to work at it!!!!

·
Got a suspension fork
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Grave9 said:
You know whats weird is that section I ride with no issues on the HT SS but the FS I have to work at it!!!!
I haven't been on that little section by the horse trail but know it well.

Grave, could it be you climb it better on the HT SS not only from lack of pedal bob on the FS but maybe also with what I am guessing is a several pound lighter bike?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.