Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next week going down to get myself a fatback :)

Just thought I let you all in on my enthusiasm :)

Been playing with My GoPros, Just waiting till i can mount them up on the new bike :)

~far
farminded photography :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking Like Flat black or Red, If I do black I might get a chameleon paint on it :) so black most of the time but then shifts color :)

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
I wonder if you might need some sort of an intermediate bike to ease the transition from that thing to a Fatback. I'm just afraid that going straight to pure, uncut, 200-proof Fatback goodness from a Mongoose bag-lady bike is going to make your head explode. :eekster:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
tscheezy said:
I wonder if you might need some sort of an intermediate bike to ease the transition from that thing to a Fatback. I'm just afraid that going straight to pure, uncut, 200-proof Fatback goodness from a Mongoose bag-lady bike is going to make your head explode. :eekster:
That's a high-end Mongoose... has disc brakes front and rear.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ha ha made the rack to Commute to work with and my photography equipment :p

but been doing this stuff on the bag lady bike ;)

Been nice out here in Anchorage :)

Oh yeah even Caught this

·
Ologist
964 Posts
What do you put in that cage on the rear? It looks like your mongoose escaped.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alas i think he did escape, i now just take a laptop or two to work and food stuffs for the day or week of work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, have picts of the owner just looking at the dog. that day i only had 2 front facing cams so all i could see is me riding way down the trail and the dog running all up to me and then going for me. so i couldn't see the dog taking off after me. so the next day i mounted a rear facing cam just in case i saw that lady again. lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And this is the dog that has been attacking people around. if you see this lady look for the dog.

Here the dog when it heard my tires came out of nowhere after me went straight for hands both times.

·
Fatback
706 Posts
That f'ing dog bit me on Moose Track last year, as well as Pete on another ride. It came back at me after I passed the owner. Now, I'm not at all a dog hater and have had pets my entire life, but I'm not letting it slide next time.

·
is buachail foighneach me
6,589 Posts
Congrats!, And that dog looks like it's gonna need a boot to the face from a cyclist to teach that we're not chew toys....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts