Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah like the title says I bought a Rig today. I went for a 20 mile ride this afternoon. It was my first single speed/29er ride. All that I have to say is...wow!!!!. It rides so nicely. I am not really a strong rider so I thought I would have troubles on hills but the only time I had any trouble was when my riding partner bit it at the bottom of a gulley. Granted the trail I ride isnt too tough but I figured I would have more troubles than I did. So yeah, I love the bike so far.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ride Fancy at least a couple times a month.(HOw did you know I live so close...../looks over shoulder) Fancy is a fun trail because it is a lot different than the main trail I ride in Manhattan. Fancy is real rocky and technical and the River Trails in Manhattan are smooth. Just think of the river trails in Lawrence.

/looks over shoulder

·
Just Ride!
1,279 Posts
Caseyls said:
/looks over shoulder
I pulled your profile from the black helicopter system and cross referenced it in the main database with what the secret op's had listed, this gave me a coordinate that I plugged into the triple secret threat system and..........

I just remembered your screen name from the Kansas turkey day ride thread ;) .

Enjoy your new ride :D .

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I ordered my Rig end of Oct, was told will be here by the end of the month but not so far. Will aslo be my first single speed & 29"er.

Anbody in the same boat or have some inside scoop on delivery times?

Also stupid question but do all 06's have the new graphics on the Reba fork?

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tallsilver1 said:
Congrats on the new ride. I ordered my Rig end of Oct, was told will be here by the end of the month but not so far. Will aslo be my first single speed & 29"er.

Anbody in the same boat or have some inside scoop on delivery times?

Also stupid question but do all 06's have the new graphics on the Reba fork?

Thanks
I am not sure on the actual delivery schedule because my order got messed up. Somewhere along the line the shop number got mistranslated and my bike ended up in Washington. I ordered the bike in July and it got here in the middle of october. It sat in the shop on layaway for a while because I ran into a little money trouble.

As far as I know all 06's come with the new graphics on the fork. I just wish the rest of the bike was finished like that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went for another ride this morning and I felt a bit more sluggish today. I am sure this had a lot to do with the fact I had ridden 25 miles two days before. I really like the feel of the bike. It just feels natural under me unlike my kona which feel kinda sloppy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.