·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe 930, Highschool or secret parking next to the water tower

·
bland
1,294 Posts
I'm thinking about riding a unicorn through a great white shark with lasers in space and then slapping a high-five to a ewok while making out with my super hot girl. My brain is awesome.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking about riding a unicorn through a great white shark with lasers in space and then slapping a high-five to a ewok while making out with my super hot girl. My brain is awesome.
Pretty much.

·
Banned
113 Posts
I only ride my unicorn on Thursdays and when I do I seek greater thrills than riding through great white sharks...I tease the T-Rex populations while hunting Ewoks with my bare hands, then return to have my hot & sexy sugar mama cook them for dinner. Then we enjoy the catch with a fine bottle of Shiraz, cause making out while Ewoks are near is just plain wrong!!

·
bland
1,294 Posts
i only ride my unicorn on thursdays and when i do i seek greater thrills than riding through great white sharks...i tease the t-rex populations while hunting ewoks with my bare hands, then return to have my hot & sexy sugar mama cook them for dinner. Then we enjoy the catch with a fine bottle of shiraz, cause making out while ewoks are near is just plain wrong!!
sick!

Attachments

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It definitely was a GREAT MONDAY.

TD
Yep, I saw your van parked on Chavez Ranch Road. I started at the High School and went along the ridge, then descended into the canyon (Under Under the Radar?), thenOld Post (I think) to Secret Slickrock. I discovered that ducks really like macadamia flavored luna bars after I crossed Oak Creek. Then headed up Budda Beach and Templeton and then down Eazy Breazy kind of out-n-back to the highway and backtracked to Slim Shady and then up Highline and down. I wanted to do that new trail, but there wasn't enough time for me to do that and it didn't really go the direction that I wanted. There seemed to be a large group of Kiwis that I met up with up top there, but after that I just rode back to the river, crossed again, then took the short connectors to Herkenham back because I didn't want to go to the other side of the canyon. There was a trail-crew out on that trail clearing brush and doing some work. The were really nice.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BYW, you might have a beaver problem.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts