Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little son Mason came into this world on Sunday the 21st at 9:24. He was 7.3 lbs and 20.5” long. He grabbed my finger so hard as soon as he was out. Guess he is already working on his gripping strength.

Picture of us:

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dogonfr said:
Congratz to all 3 of you, bet mom is finally happy not to be packing a load inside anymore. Did you cut the cord?? :thumbsup:
Yes I did. Watched the whole thing happen too. Didn't think at first I would. I would tell anyone having a child not to miss it.

·
COOL BUZZ & TASTY S-TRACK
1,110 Posts
Ya baby

That's awesome "Dad". :thumbsup:

I had another boy four years ago and I'm having so much fun with him..

Have fun with him, they grow up so fast, My girl will be driving next year.:yikes:

Yes I have a mini van.;) .........four kids:madman:

·
GOD SPEED # 58 # 69 RIP
936 Posts
Congrats, now go get some sleep.............you will need it.

Regards

·
Pro Crastinator
12,012 Posts
i was just thinking the other day, when my dad was my age (35), he had a 17 yeard old son (me), a 13 year old son, a 7 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. i can barely keep up with the kid in me.....

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
How are you doing?? Must have been real tough for you:D ......congrats to you and your family
Still a little sleepy. Stacy and Mason have been sleeping all day today. Came back to work today. Trying to still make my first Million!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.