Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MountainGoat aka OldGoat
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But this time I’ll have a riding partner. I just picked this up from ChainLove for my 14yo daughter. She asked me if I would start to ride bikes with her back a couple of months ago. Well what kind of a father would I be if I just let her ride any old bike. Only the best will do for the kids, right? So take a look at her first real mountain bike. I think she will be happy on Christmas morning. I know I will.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
MountainGoat aka OldGoat
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ti, I was but I got this whole bike for 1,700 it was to good a price to pass up:)
waseo04, I decided long ago to set the bar high so that my girls reach high. But yeah that will be a fun conversation with her:(

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
pachaven said:
Ti, I was but I got this whole bike for 1,700 it was to good a price to pass up:)
That is a good price....I see you put your old cranks and a spare wheelset on the bike as well;)

Better watch out, she might sneak off on the mojo when you're not looking.

Thank God, I don't have to worry about kids and cars for another 7 more years.:D

·
MountainGoat aka OldGoat
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah times have changed. My first mountain bike was a HardRock with biopace chain rings. AHH the good old days. When you have something you love and your baby girl wants to join in on the fun, you have to do the best you can for her. You would do the same if you were in my shoes. Got to keep the kids safe!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.