Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: Putting a ride togeather at the hydro lines in Waterloo around 4:30 p.m.
All riders welcome and Newbies CHEERS LOPEZ If you need maps check out The Waterloo cycle club web site.

Attachments

·
2,015 Posts
i'll try....

I'm in for the HydroCut ride, I just gotta get a few things done around the house first. I'll try my best to make it there. I'll be driving a green Monte Carlo and riding a blue/silver GT Avalanche. I hope to make it there.

Just in case you spot me....

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See you there, I am running late will meet there 4:30 to 5:00 and I will look for the Green Machine, I will be driving a black Dodge Dakota pick up with three bikes on board. CHEERS LOPEZ:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RatchAttack said:
I'm in for the HydroCut ride, I just gotta get a few things done around the house first. I'll try my best to make it there. I'll be driving a green Monte Carlo and riding a blue/silver GT Avalanche. I hope to make it there.

Just in case you spot me....

Good ride Ratch, weather held out and solid trail ride CHEERS LOPEZ:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
2,015 Posts
It was a great ride indeed. Always good to get out and ride with new people. I gotta say, I was very impressed with those rock jumps you were doing, I've never felt right without my wheels on the ground ;) Here are the pics we got....

I'll probably see you at the bike show on Saturday, hopefully I'll be getting my 29er. As for Sunday's Fanshawe ride, what time would be good for you to go? Let me know.

Eric

·
2,015 Posts
ride data

I just thought I'd post our ride data since you asked about it and I totally forgot once we got back to the parking lot.

Distance:16.7 km
Time: 1:15:21
Average speed: 13.3 km/h
Maximum speed: 36.5km/h

Damn, I just compared this years odometer reading to last years and figured out that I've gone 1477 km this year......:D sweet

·
Registered
682 Posts
You guys gonna do this again? I'd be in. I have to come from London though, need a lil notice :p

·
Registered
682 Posts
RatchAttack said:
As for Sunday's Fanshawe ride, what time would be good for you to go? Let me know.

Eric
Just noticed this. I would so be in for that :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:thumbsup: RatchAttack that ride was great and totally stoked to find a new riding buddy. I am totally in for Fanshawe, but times may vary. I need to work Sunday morning untill 12:00pm than let the games begin. If thats cool let me know. I will be at the bike show Saturday around 1:00 pm and I will keep an eye out for ya. CHEERS LOPEZ:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
2,015 Posts
hey guys, I posted a new message about the Fanshawe ride this Sunday, check it out for the details. Lopez: if the time dosn't work for you let me know and we could make it for later in the day.

I should probably still be at the show around 1:00, I'll keep a look out for ya. My fast cousin I was telling you about will be there, he will also most likely be at the Fanshawe ride too.

Cheers,
Eric.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Aw man... I'm such a slacker on the forums. I wish I had seen this post. My buddy and I were there at about 6:00 on Monday heading in for a dusk/dark ride. I'm pretty sure I saw you guys in the parking lot. I remember seeing a buzzed headed dude (pictured above) that I hadn't seen at the cut before. hahaha.... Maybe next time...

Nice pictures over the logs/rock on Twister. I love that chute there. Earlier this year there was a time trial going on one evening (I wasn't doing it...) and I pulled over there to let the second fastest guy go by and he jumped that log pile like crazy. He landed almost halfway down the chute. Super smooth.

-Dave

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
doozerdave said:
Aw man... I'm such a slacker on the forums. I wish I had seen this post. My buddy and I were there at about 6:00 on Monday heading in for a dusk/dark ride. I'm pretty sure I saw you guys in the parking lot. I remember seeing a buzzed headed dude (pictured above) that I hadn't seen at the cut before. hahaha.... Maybe next time...

Nice pictures over the logs/rock on Twister. I love that chute there. Earlier this year there was a time trial going on one evening (I wasn't doing it...) and I pulled over there to let the second fastest guy go by and he jumped that log pile like crazy. He landed almost halfway down the chute. Super smooth.

-Dave
Next Sunday, possible ride say about1:30 pm time is flexible. Lets get the group ride started. Who is in!! CHEERS LOPEZ:thumbsup:

·
Registered
208 Posts
lopez test pilot said:
Next Sunday, possible ride say about1:30 pm time is flexible. Lets get the group ride started. Who is in!! CHEERS LOPEZ:thumbsup:
Sunday the 29th? Sure, I could probably handle that! I'll have to get some proper long tights for you guys so I'll be all sexy. The baggy warm up pants leave too much to the imagination. hahaha....

-Dave

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hey guys, you'll be glad to hear that we did a bunch of work on the Hydrocut trails today. A new bridge went in and we moved the old one to another spot where you can catch a bit (just a bit) of air off, and fixed a bunch of mud holes.

Hopefully I'll get a chance before next Sunday test out the changes for you ;)

-Dave

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
doozerdave said:
Hey guys, you'll be glad to hear that we did a bunch of work on the Hydrocut trails today. A new bridge went in and we moved the old one to another spot where you can catch a bit (just a bit) of air off, and fixed a bunch of mud holes.

Hopefully I'll get a chance before next Sunday test out the changes for you ;)

-Dave
Nice work, I shall giver ago Monday morning and try for a group ride this Saturday or sunday if all are in. BRING OUT THE NEWBIES CHEERS LOPEZ:thumbsup: :thumbsup: New bridge looks great!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
lopez test pilot said:
Nice work, I shall giver ago Monday morning and try for a group ride this Saturday or sunday if all are in. BRING OUT THE NEWBIES CHEERS LOPEZ:thumbsup: :thumbsup: New bridge looks great!!!
Heh, the bridge isn't quite like that ;)

I won't be able to get out next Saturday but Sunday is good for me.

-Dave

1 - 20 of 24 Posts