Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gimme dat!!
423 Posts
Huh?

E ! said:
Just some scenic shots of the trail. Look close on the last pic to see the trail.
This trail is so fast and smooth. Great place to ride. I need to get up to gooseberry though.
Hey where is that trail???

I try and frequent the Hurricane area but I am not familiar with that trail...help me out.

Menny

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Waiting for UncleMTB to chime in

george_da_trog said:
Say the word and we'll ride hurricane rim. How about Friday June 3rd. george
I've been left behind by the TROGS on more than one occasion. :) No big deal when riding in a familiar place. But if I'm going all that way I must have someone in front of me for a video. I'm free the entire summer so any date is fine with me. From MTBBill's videos Hurricane fits my style much better than Gooseberry. Perhaps I could do Hurricane the 3rd, take the 4th off, and then do Bootleg the 5th on the way home. I know which trails I can do at Bootleg since I was there just two months ago.

·
Gimme dat!!
423 Posts
Thanks.

E ! said:
I know the area and will try that ride in the future...I did a triathlon right there where the ride started at Quail Lake and made its way out on U-9 to springville before returning to Hurricane. Additionally I have ridden Gooseberry and Little Creek on numerous occasions and looked out over that area often.

I am nursing a broken wrist but jonesing to get out and ride...a trip to Southern Utah will be in order.

Thanks.

·
Registered
13,119 Posts
Bummer about the road to gooseberry, but it looks like you had a great trip anyway. Did you do the whole loop (Gould's to JEM to Hurricane Rim)? Or did you just do an out and back on the Hurricane Rim trail.

The trail looks primo. Nice pics.

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nah, no loop for us

KRob said:
Bummer about the road to gooseberry, but it looks like you had a great trip anyway. Did you do the whole loop (Gould's to JEM to Hurricane Rim)? Or did you just do an out and back on the Hurricane Rim trail.

The trail looks primo. Nice pics.
We only did an out and back(about an hour). chasing the afternoon thunder storm approach.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
mattbikeboy said:
Man, after checking your photos and watching mtbbills video, I want to go ride the entire loop. I've heard great things about the trail. I think it is time for a little road trip -- is Saturday too soon? ;)

mc
Oh sure, now you want to go! I could probably get away in a few weeks but Sat aint happening for me:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.