Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
I just picked up a pair of Oakley Compression baggy shorts for 25 bucks on Chainlove and they're awesome. I'd highly recommend them and will buy another pair when they come back up!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jim311 said:
I just picked up a pair of Oakley Compression baggy shorts for 25 bucks on Chainlove and they're awesome. I'd highly recommend them and will buy another pair when they come back up!
Well this is weird.... I just went to their website (chainlove.com) and they have a whopping ONE item for sale on their entire website. I must be missing something :???:

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
That's my one sorta beef with those sites. I'd rather combine shipping on multiple cheap items. But usually I just order small stuff and the 5 bucks for shipping isn't too bad when you're getting a 60-70 dollar pair of shorts for 25 bucks.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim311 said:
That's my one sorta beef with those sites. I'd rather combine shipping on multiple cheap items. But usually I just order small stuff and the 5 bucks for shipping isn't too bad when you're getting a 60-70 dollar pair of shorts for 25 bucks.
Oh..... Spongestick wasn't kidding then. They really do only sell one time at a time. Huh, never heard of that one!! Guess I'll have to check back everyone once in a while.

G

·
they sell endura humvee goods via nashbar the last i checked.

also universal cycles.

do a google search.

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Prolly a trademark restriction since "Humvee" is a General Morons brand name. IIRC, years ago they went around arresting ladies of the night for using their trademark to describe oral gratification without paying the appropriate licensing fee.

I say to heck with it. Haven't you heard? With $4.20/gal gas all the cool cats are wearing Prius pants these days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.