Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else notice this off the 101 near SF?

nomad.jpg

This is usually where the Apple and Oracle ads are at - SC is officially big time! Normally I'm not that influenced by advertising, but I have to admit that when I see this I want one!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Cool. People on Google Buses can order them on their pda's while commuting out of the city. That's a SF joke. Actually nice to see Mountain Biking company going for that much mainstream exposure.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm an SC fanboy but I'd rather see them spend more $$$ on trail advocacy in the Santa Cruz Mountains from SC to SF then a stupid billboard for those Googlers riding buses buying Nomads for their private pump track.

·
roadie
744 Posts
I'm an SC fanboy but I'd rather see them spend more $$$ on trail advocacy in the Santa Cruz Mountains from SC to SF then a stupid billboard for those Google dorks riding buses buying Nomads for their private pump track.
spotted: Santa Cruz Bikes employees diggin' some flow in Demo (+rep)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100425006281105092686/albums/5992723408217190801

but i think they owe us a few bucks for bailing them out after their truck ran out of diesel on the way home :rolleyes:

·
Registered
367 Posts
spotted: Santa Cruz Bikes employees diggin' some flow in Demo (+rep)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100425006281105092686/albums/5992723408217190801

but i think they owe us a few bucks for bailing them out after their truck ran out of diesel on the way home :rolleyes:
Ya I know they aren't NOT doing anything. I'm no hater. Like I said I'm a loyal customer and Fan Boy. I'd just like to see more $$$ from them going into trail building, keeping "sensitve" areas open in their backyard..... etc. Funny that they BONKED on the way home.

·
roadie
744 Posts
Ya I know they aren't NOT doing anything. I'm no hater. Like I said I'm a loyal customer and Fan Boy. I'd just like to see more $$$ from them going into trail building, keeping "sensitve" areas open in their backyard..... etc. Funny that they BONKED on the way home.
no, i hear you. local bike companies need to show love for the "factory demo" terrain in their backyard.. no doubt.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts

·
Crash Dummy In Training
1,432 Posts
I look at it this way.
If they don't sell bikes they don't have money to give to trail building.
But people can always find something to complain about.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts