Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Removed at birth
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called up Marzocchi this morning, and let them know that my 2001 Z-1 MCR has about had it. It creaks and clunks, and is on it's last leg. They are letting me trade it in on a 2004 Z-1 FR for $330.00. Great company. Great product!

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Weyvoless said:
I called up Marzocchi this morning, and let them know that my 2001 Z-1 MCR has about had it. It creaks and clunks, and is on it's last leg. They are letting me trade it in on a 2004 Z-1 FR for $330.00. Great company. Great product!
You're gonna love the new one... I love mine... black stanchions and the Marz Hscv woosh weez cush...

mmmmm lovely.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have the same fork

Weyvoless said:
The 01 model that is and it is creaking too. Was clunking but a rebuild w/new oil and a cleaning solved that. I may just have to call them up..... :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.