Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
This thread has everything! Giant cock, sweet box, hippies, the whole nine yards. I'm Full Trucker and I approve of this message.

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Full Trucker said:
This thread has everything! Giant cock, sweet box, hippies, the whole nine yards. I'm Full Trucker and I approve of this message.
It must be above average then huh? Or at least "slightly significant in relation to the norm".

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
VailMaintenance said:
hows the rig workin out- Is that a Trance X? Been waitin for some feedback on that bike...if thats it anyways-
Looks like a Reign X, its got a 20mm axel and I think I can make out a 6.7 near the rear shock in that picture.

·
Stiff yet compliant
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
VailMaintenance said:
hows the rig workin out- Is that a Trance X? Been waitin for some feedback on that bike...if thats it anyways-
It's a Reign X. Only have a few rides on it but so far so good. Still getting used to the geometry as it is quite a bit different from my other bike (29er hardtail) I have been riding exclusively for the last two years.

I'm glad everyone likes my big cock and nice box but I don't appreciate you making fun of my hippy raisins. I asked the Vitamin Cottage employee for non organic raisins and she just ran away screaming.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.