Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, some friends and I have been working on https://99spokes.com, a site that allows you to perform side-by-side comparisons across bikes from different manufacturers. Plus we've added some unique insights, like gearing ratio, to the comparisons.

I hope this doesn't seem spammy. There's no revenue associated with the site, it's just a passion project and we're excited about the utility. If you find it useful, or lacking, please let us know, we'd love to hear any feedback.

Thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
That's pretty insane, not sure how you gathered all of that information. Like some said a little bit of it is incorrect, the pricing for me wouldn't be the biggest issue since it can change at any time. Unless you somehow have a way to update actively, I'd use this site to compare parts more than I would the price. Not only that but you can find deals that are cheaper than straight from the manufacturer prices too, so to me that's no really the important part.

I only did a quick search and it looks good, the only thing I noticed was the Specialized Chisel is marked as a full suspension bike instead of a hardtail.

Otherwise, amazing site!

·
Nothing seems to kill me
742 Posts
Right on, looks like a lot of work. Good job sjalex

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I only did a quick search and it looks good, the only thing I noticed was the Specialized Chisel is marked as a full suspension bike instead of a hardtail.
Thanks blue92lx, I've updated to the data to correctly represent the Specialized Chisel's suspension category. https://99spokes.com/bikes?makerId=specialized&q=chisel

We also added a "Send feedback" link to the bike detail page for reporting other issues.

Bicycle frame Text Line Magenta Font

Thanks again for the feedback!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.