Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Sweet lookin drop WCH! How big do you estimate it to be without using the PB Calc? It did look like you had it till the last frame.

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
and the rest....
doooooood! style points all over that! the guy next to me just looked at the pics when I told him "this is one of the guys Im meeting out west". he's not a biker, and began a pool on whether or not I return in one piece (traders love that kinda [email protected]). he did compliment you on the tuck and roll technique btw.

seriosuly though, that's a mighty tricky tranny you are trying to stick. you gots some stones man, I don't think I'll be following your line on that one anytime soon!

·
Pro Crastinator
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
namaSSte said:
doooooood! style points all over that! the guy next to me just looked at the pics when I told him "this is one of the guys Im meeting out west". he's not a biker, and began a pool on whether or not I return in one piece (traders love that kinda [email protected]). he did compliment you on the tuck and roll technique btw.

seriosuly though, that's a mighty tricky tranny you are trying to stick. you gots some stones man, I don't think I'll be following your line on that one anytime soon!
i love how on the second to last one, my bike flops right on top of me......

the tranny was hard to stick, it's aboot a foot wide, really soft and steep, the front tire just stuck and my momentum kept going......

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
East & West German judges give dbl 10's for that huck.

I know you had the cajones before th' huck....not so sure 'bout after. :eek: Sweet drop Left Coast Huckster. Your officially on my list of heros. Now if I get hurt I can say "I thought I was th' WCH". So, you gonna try to "ride that horse again", we'll need pics when you clean it. I'm headed back up on the mtn. to "ride the horse that busted my c-bone" in a week'er 2. Keep me in yer prayers.

Sweet Drop. I noticed in th' 1st pic of th' 2nd series that th' h-bars are turned due left. @ that speed w/the rearend higher than the bkend it causes the ft tire to bite hard & jack the rear up in the air & OTB we go. Don't take much turn to cause it to happen. Still a Killer Ride. :cool: O'yeah props to th' WCH for the crash sequence. Most people put up clean drop pics, it takes a real Huckster to Keep it Real for th' MTBR forums

·
Registered
752 Posts
When Bicycles Attack.

The new Fox Series...

Nice try WCH. Are you gonna hit it again?

·
Pro Crastinator
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
man w/ one hand said:
......So, you gonna try to "ride that horse again", we'll need pics when you clean it......................
i wanted to go back up and do it again right then, but i was really shaken up and have decided to own it when ride there next...... i've got it figured now, i just didn't have the luxury of seeing someone else try it before i went for it.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Padre said:
Nice try.
Did you go for round 2 yet?
Perhaps you'd have more luck on a Bullit, a yellow one? Maybe a Weyless??? =)
Only if it is Rootbeer with a super monster...

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Dewwwwwwd! :eek:

Hucker you've got much more testicle than I.
At least before you split 'em over your top tube and hung 'em out on your stem.

It looks like your nose just dug in.
I think you'd have nailed it if you got out a little further and your nose was up a fuzz.

Bravo! Encore!

·
Registered
10 Posts
WCH,

Good one! I wouldn't have the balls to clear that drop just yet... maybe when they come out with "Michelin" type of armor, I'll try it. :D

From the looks of it, I'm guessing its located north of LA, probably in the San Gabriel or San Bernadino mountains... perhaps not far from Mountain High.

-CAbiker

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.