Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some time off and thought I'd head down to Turkey Pen Gap. Maybe connect up with Squirrel Nut Gap for a loop out of the turkey pen parking lot, or just out and back as the extra turkey and pie might slow me down.

Has anybody ridden this area recently? What are the conditions? trees down? ice?

From reading around here it looks like Davidson is nice enough right now, so maybe I'll head down there, but if turkey pen is clean, I'll be out there Thursday or Friday.

Thanks in advance and have a Happy <holiday of choice>!

·
Registered
194 Posts
mrcmatt said:
I've got some time off and thought I'd head down to Turkey Pen Gap. Maybe connect up with Squirrel Nut Gap for a loop out of the turkey pen parking lot, or just out and back as the extra turkey and pie might slow me down.

Has anybody ridden this area recently? What are the conditions? trees down? ice?

From reading around here it looks like Davidson is nice enough right now, so maybe I'll head down there, but if turkey pen is clean, I'll be out there Thursday or Friday.

Thanks in advance and have a Happy <holiday of choice>!
I rode Turkey Pen a few months ago and the bridges are still out. Expect water crossings...Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.