Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
only have one pic for now.... can't get imageshack to work at the moment... I'll try to post others later... this one is just of the back section, and from when I was out there alone maybe a month ago, so no action shots. They look so much smaller in the picture and all hidden in grass, but some of the lines are really intimidating (at least to me), I cannot clear some of the tweaked transfers, etc. Mostly used by my bmx friends, so REALLY steep as well.

there's a few more for now...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very nice....that's some sandy looking dirt...love to see lots of sculpted dirt...the jumps in the pics of the denton,tx. trails...were built 95% by me....so not the huge spread you see here...lovely

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
these are pics from the spring....the 1/4 is trashed right now...about to mix portland cement with the dirt and make it concrete dirt...take that vandals

this is the under the tree jump and hang a right

this is the steep line...8-9ft gaps

long fast berm behind 1/4

:eek:there she blows captain!...the 1/4 has a deck now...the ply behind it

looking out of the picnic area...that's the long wedge line 10-13ft gaps

picnic area...the two trees on the left will be the 5ft spine

trail going up the hill to future 8ft drop

the 4th jump goes over the tight berm

lip on left shoots over little berm...tablejump goes across 2nd landing in longline...the little pit double on right

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
i can't wait to start building again this winter....most of the spots i ride are a drive away from my house so they aren't really what i consider local to me...but not too far away either. the local spot that me and my friends started building last winter is basically some dirt mixxed with thick sand...which only even kind of works when it is wet out to work with and ride. when it gets dry it's worthless:madmax: none the less...its still fun to have some local stuff to ride a few blocks away. i will be posting tons of pics when we start building again. tons of ideas in my head that i want to try to form. it'll be a mixture of DJ and i guess small slopestyle type stuff hopefully...if the soil shows us a little love:D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sudden_Judgement said:
We're building completely new dirt lines at the local DJ's. Here's a small computer drawing of the lines and a short vid with the progress so far.

Holy crap, that is SWEET!!!

Hey Sudden Judgement do you have any helmet cam footage of you riding there? It would be sweet to see what that actually feels like on a bike. I've personally never ridden anything like that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.