Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
S-Works said:
I'm thinking of heading up for a ride mon. morning, 10am or so.
Should be good, I'd bet. I was in Left Hand canyon between Boulder and Lyons today and things were perfect - looked even drier further north.

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
I bet that it'd be sweet...

Rode Hall today, (just to the loop), and it was in great shape, just alittle snow past the bench. Call Larry at Mountain High Cyclery (mtnhighcyclery.com), his shop is about 1/4 mile from the Backbone ( lots of fun to stop by Larry's after the ride, lots to look at, and Larry's fun to chat with).

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
daveM said:
Rode Hall today, (just to the loop), and it was in great shape, just alittle snow past the bench. Call Larry at Mountain High Cyclery (mtnhighcyclery.com), his shop is about 1/4 mile from the Backbone ( lots of fun to stop by Larry's after the ride, lots to look at, and Larry's fun to chat with).
Well if Hall is looking good, I'll just go there. It's my annual Birthday ride. I try to ride no matter what the conditions are, I just thought if Hall was snowed in, it would be a good excuse to go ride the Bone. So maybe I'll save myself the drive up to Loveland.

Good tip on Larry. I know Vent. Good guy, good shop.

Later.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Jimc said:
Happy Birthday S-Works. Did you ride Hall yesterday? I did, it was, ahem....a little windy, but fun none the less.
I ended up at Heil because of the wind. With most of the riding in trees, the wind was not so bad there. It was cold, but the toe warmers saved me.I'm glad I was able to keep my B-day ride going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.