Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
913 Posts
your a renegade!

Looks like your level of skills are improving young Jedi..... Your command over the bike is improving, and improving well. Though I do wish I saw some dirt flying from the first picture, I think that bike is treating you well.... You are doing bigger drops on the FXR than you did on your Fly.... :D

BTW, J and I did a couple of warp speed laps on Cindy today..... and my Fly is nearly dead....... :madman:

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thedonaldla said:
Sweet pics! Can you post the build and weight of that candy apple FXR?
thanks dude...

It's a size large. 32.5 pounds. Magura Wotan, ck hubs, Stans ZTR flow rims, revolution 14/17 guage front, CK headset, thomson x4 stem, raceface next bars, XO shifter, Elixr CR brakes, Joplin post, Raceface Atlas cranks, XT front derr, XO rear derr... 14/15 drive side rear, revolution 14/17 non drive, fizik aliante saddle, truvativ bash guard...

Attachments

·
alias chicken
182 Posts
RoterBlitz said:
some pictures we took at portes du soleil (France)
Pics from me on my "Fly"!

Attachments

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mexi mike said:

been hitting mammoth pretty hard since I got my fly back
nice:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
mexi mike said:

been hitting mammoth pretty hard since I got my fly back
I was their the week before memorial day. I'll have to get pics of my 05 FXR. She is red. I didnt get any pics but I got some video showing my "NOOBNESS." Loved every minute of it though. These are three things I didn't do and you are so making me regret that I didn't hit that drop on Flow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts