Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Code Monkey
652 Posts
Is this guy for real? Learn to write buddy ... that lame accent is not easy to read. Especially when the grammar is so off.

Where's Sabine when you need her?

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
The validity of your request is in question seeing how you are bragging aout posting here in the political forum.

This forum is for discussion of bikes, especially as it pertains to women. We like to have fun here too, but we don't like pests.

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Bring out the bulk-sized box of Tampax!!

Maybe we don't need the heavy-duty weaponry just yet. Perhaps a picture of a dozen Always pads with wings to scare 'em off?

·
orthonormal
5,245 Posts
Impy said:
The validity of your request is in question seeing how you are bragging aout posting here in the political forum.

This forum is for discussion of bikes, especially as it pertains to women. We like to have fun here too, but we don't like pests.
Why are you responding to razorbiker as though he was a real person? It was a funny character when it first appeared on the political forum but whomever is behind razorbiker doesn't seem to quite understand exactly what made it funny at first. By the time he/she posted here, the whole routine was pretty dull.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Berkeley Mike said:
"don't respond, you'll just encourage him."
Come on, girls, it's bait.
Guess what. We "girls" know that. Did you really think we needed to have that pointed out?

Sometimes its fun to get a little entertainment out of those who come in here attempting to entertain themselves at the women's expense. I got the distinct feeling that we were sniffing around to see if this was worthy of engagement. But I bet you knew that too.

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
Worthy of engagement.

It is funny that as a moderator you came forward so quickly. I suggest that that is more than just sniiffing around. So, yes, I do think the forum needed to have that pointed out.

·
Glue Sniffer
553 Posts
Berkeley Mike said:
So, yes, I do think the forum needed to have that pointed out.
Woah. Wait a minute.

So, what you're saying is, when someone comes in here looking for a big boobied riding partner, it's bait?

Are you sure?

Next, you'll be trying to tell me that the guy down the street with the "Breast Inspector General" t-shirt isn't really a General.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Berkeley Mike said:
It is funny that as a moderator you came forward so quickly..
Why is it funny? People brought my name up.

I'd like to point out I am a member first , and a moderator second. I would have jumped on the thread no matter what.

Being a moderator is kind of a pain in the rear. Noone second guessed my posts when I was just a member :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
"Being a moderator is kind of a pain in the rear. Noone second guessed my posts when I was just a member "

Ignore him Impy..you are doing just fine.. I doubt the ladies here are second guessing your posts

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
moderator tip: never tell them what you are doing, just do it.
I moderate a non-bike bbs, it's like the guy behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. If I need to deal with something, I just do it, I don't announce it. I have private discussions with the other moderators in a closed forum if there ar bigger issues.

formica

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
I have no patience with members

like Razorbiker and would rather have contacted Impy directly via email to say this.
Ignore these kinds of posts.
Further discussion of this as an issue makes Razorbiker a success.

·
Back in the saddle!
123 Posts
Berkeley Mike said:
like Razorbiker and would rather have contacted Impy directly via email to say this.
Ignore these kinds of posts.
Further discussion of this as an issue makes Razorbiker a success.
I honestly don't think Razorbiker was a success in this case. After re-reading all the posts, it seems that most people chose to talk amongst themselves rather than acknowledge the original poster (other similar threads have been treated this way as well). I think Impy did the right thing in her short but sweet statements. Otherwise, we seemed to do as we generally do, ignore the idiots and talk amongst ourselves.

Atty

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.