Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm coming back home to visit the folks, and was all amped to go riding...but then I hear it's raining...yeargh!

Have any of you ventured out to see how the trials are doing? I'm thinking Shell Ridge, Joaquin Miller, Pacifica...

Just my luck. If the trails aren't rideable, I'm going to have to spend all day with the parents. NOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO! and just in case my point didn't come across..NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

·
Registered
146 Posts
champagnejenkins said:
I'm coming back home to visit the folks, and was all amped to go riding...but then I hear it's raining...yeargh!

Have any of you ventured out to see how the trials are doing? I'm thinking Shell Ridge, Joaquin Miller, Pacifica...

Just my luck. If the trails aren't rideable, I'm going to have to spend all day with the parents. NOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO! and just in case my point didn't come across..NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Joaquin Miller takes the rain pretty good, Pacifica and Shell I would stay away from.

Mike

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
i got a feeling the north bay is gonna be fairly tore up ... we got a pretty big downpour last night and this morning in napa.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Looks good.

I was out yesterday (fri 4/8) and it was fine. No reason not to ride. Just try to avoid messing the trails up. That's my take on it anyway. That and make sure you have a hose handy after the ride, if it isn't raining.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Annadel is pretty good. I rode there today, and two quarry, lawndale, shultz, and parts of Marsh were fine. They were even drier than they were last weekend before the most recent rains. I guess the ground had dried enough that it soaked up most of the rain. There's often a small creek at the bottom of 2 quarry, but it was dry today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.