Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure DT would sell more bikes if he targeted his market segment better, like Santa Cruz for example. These bikes rarely get ridden anyway. Just a thought..

Attachments

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
I think they should hire Dusty. Then not only can he teach DT how to build a decent bike but he can get a head start on hating it.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Bikezilla said:
I think they should hire Dusty. Then not only can he teach DT how to build a decent bike but he can get a head start on hating it.
Is now a good time to paste in my yearly disclamier about how I don't hate DT or his bike designs?

I'm a not a fan of the fanatics.

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
Dusty Bottoms said:
Is now a good time to paste in my yearly disclamier about how I don't hate DT or his bike designs?

Dusty, you have a way of posting that somehow makes people forget that you are just trolling for reactions. You do it very well. Bravo. :thumbsup:

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Dusty Bottoms said:

Me either. We should lock those niner loons. Back under the stairs. :)

·
My cup runneth over
2,409 Posts
Dusty Bottoms said:

No, no disclaimer please, your posts help keep the fanatics going!

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
well, there goes this thread into the roundfile....
:rolleyes:

I still say Cheezy's action shots of Barny would be perfect. She ALWAYS makes it look so fun and satisfying...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts