Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SpitFire Pilot
172 Posts
Both were cool, but the second one was pretty crazy. At night, in traffic, doing that?

How would go on about drifting like the 2nd vid? Poor tyres are obvious, but what else?

I wish I could do that...

-PB

·
squish is good
4,933 Posts
holy crap, did they come up with some super hard compound tire for that first vid? I swear, these friggin A-rabs have too much time and money on their hands, for example, the many automotive exploits of these oil-rich retards.

Ain't capitalism great?

·
The endless excuses guy
270 Posts
Its pretty easy to pull that off, I used to do it as a kid. Just get up a head of steam, heavily weight the front wheel, and lock up the back brake. Would've been better if he ended the slide with the detonation of a suicide vest IMHO

·
Registered
189 Posts
wow!

that's pretty impressive driving, takes a lot of skill and practice. i'm pretty sure it takes some special wheels/tires to do the SUV on two wheels thing, maybe even the drifting stuff as well. haven't people all over the world been doing the drifting thing for some time now? looks fun... i'd try it, but the learning curve must be expensive. driving skills like that could come in handy... if you're a stuntman.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.