Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I was talking with Ronnie awhile ago about pulling the rear triangle off to lube up the bearings and clean it up (5.5). The top came apart as planned (replaced it with a PUSH awhile ago) but the bottom I'm having problems with.
I removed my crank then the set screw and started unscrewing the black bolts on the nondrive side but they come out about a half an inch then stop. I tried to pull on them gently but no go. How do you get those two bottom bolts out?? I don't want to screw anything up.
thanks
me

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nevermind

muddywings said:
Ok, I was talking with Ronnie awhile ago about pulling the rear triangle off to lube up the bearings and clean it up (5.5). The top came apart as planned (replaced it with a PUSH awhile ago) but the bottom I'm having problems with.
I removed my crank then the set screw and started unscrewing the black bolts on the nondrive side but they come out about a half an inch then stop. I tried to pull on them gently but no go. How do you get those two bottom bolts out?? I don't want to screw anything up.
thanks
me
nevermind...I grew a pair and yanked the bolts out...actually I put an allen wrench in from the drive side and beat it out.
although since its late, i'll probably goof up when I put it back together tmrw night...which washers go where??? utohhh....i'm in trouble now

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.