Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
34,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's how registration works:

You have to enter a valid email when registering. After you're done filling up the form, you have to wait for an email in your mailbox to complete your registration. Click on the link on the email and you're done.

The most common problems are:
1) You don't receive the confirmation email. Common reasons are you didn't provide a valid email or your email provider is putting our email in the spam or bulk folder.

2) You are already registered. In this case just click the link to email the userid and new password to your registered email address.

francois

·
Registered
120 Posts
???????????

I fill out the form and click submit and it comes up that my handle is allready taken. I know that, because it's mine. Why can I log in to this board with my handle and pass word, but I can't register on this board with it?

·
I Just Ride
284 Posts
E mail already in use

Francis,

When I tried to register I got a message saying my email was already in use, which it is on the other site. So I registered using my wifes address thinking I could change it after I registered. WRONG it still says my email is in use. Do I need to delete my email from the main mtbr site?

PCC

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hi enduro29er!
===========
Thanks for sharing this review with us.

Since the Enduro 29er release on February, It really got my attention and I found myself searching the web for more information, so you just hit the nail on its head with your review!

Just like you I can't afford several bikes, so my bike is have to be a DO-IT-ALL-BIKE!

Now I'm riding a Rumblefish and enjoying it a lot, but I'm looking for a longer travel 29er and the Enduro comp 29er is at the top of my list.

With 150mm of travel I knew the Enduro 29er would shred the downhills, but I wasn't sure of how it's gonna climb. After reading your review I feel it's gonna be just fine for me - get me to the top where the fun begins and take me through the rough sections with ease and confidence.

Looking forward for your next review...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts