Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
iRide hardtail
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noob here :D , just want to know what's the best way to get to the Don? What street to take? Where to park? I'll be coming from QEW East, Mississauga to be exact.

Thanks for all the reply in advance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Heylerds said:
Noob here :D , just want to know what's the best way to get to the Don? What street to take? Where to park? I'll be coming from QEW East, Mississauga to be exact.

Thanks for all the reply in advance.
Take the Gardiner to the DVP north to the Don Mills Rd. interchange. Go north on Don Mills Road to the lights at Overlea Blvd. Turn left on Overlea go over the bridge to Thorncliffe Park Rd. Turn left on Thorncliffe Park Rd drive past apartments for about 1/2km look for an acess road on the left into the park(if you start turning right on Thorncliffe you've gone too far.). Go down the steep hill and turn right into the parking lot. You will see the trail going into the woods that's the main ridge trail. If there is a cricket game going on in the parking lot you can go north a bit over a bridge and park in the next parking lot. Alternatively you can park at Bayview and Pottery and immediately climb the hill but I would suggest the first way because it will get you on the main trail immediately. Plus the best trail (Party Atmosphere) is to the north of that parking lot if you want to try it after doing the main trail. Have a great ride I've been riding in there 5 times a week since 1991 and it never bores me.

·
iRide hardtail
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lowenbrau, thanks for the direction!

finchy, sorry bro but I can't, but I'll probably go to the Don and check it out on Saturday morning.

·
I already rode that
1,632 Posts
lambhead said:
I've never heard of another section north of the north entrance/exit of the main trails. Tell me more...
Perhaps he's talking about the picnics that goes on there at times on the weekends? I dont know otherwise as its usually pretty dead there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.