Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
I didn't view that post

Now that I look at it I think it is great. The woman is gorgeous and comfortable with her beauty. That she is partially clad is always interesting to a man. This is neither purile nor rocket science.
If you look at what she is doing you can see that she is extremely skilled and knowledgable; she is sheilding the front der from the direct spray of the hose. Also notice the concentration as she works installing the rear wheel; it is in the right gear, her arms show power.
Beauty, power, and grace.
Looks perfect to me, too!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow - looks like I missed the mark on this one - sorry. I post in here occaisionally, and am often shocked at the abundance of male stupidity - the referenced thread was just meant to be a comical example.

Just poking fun at my own gender - hence the :rolleyes: ...

Obviously funnier in my own mind :(

·
Still chuggin' along
859 Posts
Ahh, gotcha. I missed the rolleyes. I thought you were implying that we all ought to be like them. ;)

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
I seem to, yet again, have missed the whole point.

I'm still not sure what the point of the original post was. Perhaps it was a snide reference to men being led by their hormones or a pithy observation on the nature of men or just a plain "oh brother" or just catty but I saw nothing "funny."
When I look at this girl I see classic statuary, beautiful skin tones, acuity. The nipple is lovely but hardly the point of the image; it is incidental unless, as my Anthro teacher used to say, one had an ax to grind.
I wonder if gofarther really meant to use the word "funny." That could be what threw everything off. It makes her sound really superior; grudgingly indulgent of the childish appitites of males. Unfortunatly it neglects a fine appreciation where it is entirely possible or even paramount. It even smacks of resentlment but then, "I seem to, yet again, have missed the whole point."

I'm just no fun sometimes. Sorry.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Berkeley Mike said:
I'm still not sure what the point of the original post was. Perhaps it was a snide reference to men being led by their hormones or a pithy observation on the nature of men or just a plain "oh brother" or just catty but I saw nothing "funny."
When I look at this girl I see classic statuary, beautiful skin tones, acuity. The nipple is lovely but hardly the point of the image; it is incidental unless, as my Anthro teacher used to say, one had an ax to grind.
I wonder if gofarther really meant to use the word "funny." That could be what threw everything off. It makes her sound really superior; grudgingly indulgent of the childish appitites of males. Unfortunatly it neglects a fine appreciation where it is entirely possible or even paramount. It even smacks of resentlment but then, "I seem to, yet again, have missed the whole point."

i think he found it 'funny' that a nipple would generate so many views, making 'fun' of his fellow males and how shallow they can be. :confused:

Rita
p.s. gofarther went too far. :p

·
Registered
691 Posts
Berkeley Mike said:
if gofarther really meant to use the word "funny." That could be what threw everything off. It makes her sound really superior; grudgingly indulgent of the childish appitites of males.
Mike,

I think gofarther is a guy.

John W.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
papajohn said:
Mike,

I think gofarther is a guy.

John W.
Methinks you'd be right. ;)

Let this thread die all. My wife wasn't here to smack me upside the head when I started it.

Thanks.

GF

·
Glue Sniffer
553 Posts
Sweet, the men are having a cat fight!
Don't forget the kiddie pool and the baby oil!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts