Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i started biking 8 months ago and have been doing freeriding and DH. Ive gotten pretty good for my age i guess (13 years old doing 10ft. drops?), but today i went to the DJ park down the street for the 1st time and i sucked lol. For 1 my rear spring is too soft for getting off the lip (but i ordered a new one), and 2 i dont really know wut im doing. any tips would help. thanks

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
ok so i started biking 8 months ago and have been doing freeriding and DH. Ive gotten pretty good for my age i guess (13 years old doing 10ft. drops?), but today i went to the DJ park down the street for the 1st time and i sucked lol. For 1 my rear spring is too soft for getting off the lip (but i ordered a new one), and 2 i dont really know wut im doing. any tips would help. thanks
i wanna learn more tomarrow, but i only get 2 hours before i have to leave the trail :(

mabye action pics, but nobody knows how to take pics besides me :mad: (and even i'm not that good.

·
Pro Crastinator
11,128 Posts
do a search for jumping and dream4est, look for his posts in the thread, he actually takes the time to break it down to some very basic and key elements.........

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
if you really want a good reference, get the new book by brian lopes and lee mccormack. lee is a pulitzer prize winning journalist who happens to be a fast old man. and lopes is well you know a friggin pimp.
www.leelikesbikes.com.

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
You point your bike towards the little dirt bump and pedal real hard :D

it just takes practice start small till you feel comfortable then work up to bigger stuff

But I shouldn't be razin ya cuz I suck to :eek: SORRY just couldn't help myself :D

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
just sold mine to pay off debt on my big hit :(
find an area and make your own jumps...start small and gradually make them bigger as you get better

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
How to do DJ's??

Wear a tight mini skirt, maybe a low cut top.....definitely show some belly.......FM boots are a must..........and then just act like you're really into what he's playing .

and make a lot of eye contact...........wink a few times........

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
kidwoo said:
How to do DJ's??

Wear a tight mini skirt, maybe a low cut top.....definitely show some belly.......FM boots are a must..........and then just act like you're really into what he's playing .

and make a lot of eye contact...........wink a few times........
crazy...not DEE Jays...but Dirt jumps silly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts