Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When there aint no freaking drops, ledges, jumps around, roots even!

You know in your soul youre AM, but the freakin neighborhood ain't. :madman: :madman: :madman: Whats a guy to do?

Bring it. :thumbsup:

·
Biking Like Crazy!
1,466 Posts
bing! said:
!

You know in our soul youre AM, but the freakin neighborhood ain't. :madman: :madman: :madman: Whats a guy to do?

Bring it. :thumbsup:
Need to leave the neighborhood and get out to the All Mountain area.
No way to replicate the trail/mountain part of All Mountain w/o going there IMHO! ;)

EDIT: forgot to add...put the body armor on, drop your seat, AND go really fast down something!

·
Registered
829 Posts
blcman said:
Need to leave the neighborhood and get out to the All Mountain area.
No way to replicate the trail/mountain part of All Mountain w/o going there IMHO! ;)

EDIT: forgot to add...put the body armor on, drop your seat, AND go really fast down something!
Not true. What ever stem you have on there, put on a shorter one, and buy a $300 seatpost, and then post on here about it, and you're done!:thumbsup:

·
up n over
407 Posts
WTF is the point of an adjustable height seat post?
Isn't that what a quickrelease is for anyway?
Vote for flat pedals, shorten your stem, wear body armour, and
get passed by a dude on a SS 29er wearing spandex.

Two guys I'd like to terminate; the one who came up with
"EXTREME" and the dingus who coined "all mountian".

·
Registered
954 Posts
Adjustable seatpost is a good way to drop 300 bucks to save 5 secs :D
seriously if u ride in lots of rolling terrain and really wants to max out the speed on everything without the saddle giving u a protological examination every few minutes...thats what its really good for. Or at least for the in-seam challenged riders like me.

To TS-- make sure there are at least 5" of travel front and back and the latest hardcore riding gears... or

just ride the damn bike hard, not everyone of us is blessed with regular rides sporting endless descents coming down from the clouds... I dont have much mountains around me but take a lot of what used to be "unrideable" lines and bypass people along the way... Try rocking up a 2 foot rock instead of going by the side. Call it whatever u want AM or AH, All Hill..at the end of the day its how u ride...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've got the same problem, I want to do some crazy stuff with my bike but I can't because we haven't got any decent trails... :-(

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
anvil_den said:
just ride the damn bike hard, not everyone of us is blessed with regular rides sporting endless descents coming down from the clouds... I dont have much mountains around me but take a lot of what used to be "unrideable" lines and bypass people along the way... Try rocking up a 2 foot rock instead of going by the side. Call it whatever u want AM or AH, All Hill..at the end of the day its how u ride...
Do this^

Look for different things to go through or over, rather then around.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Prophet bill said:
Well they make these things called cars you can put your bike in it or on it and drive to good trails.Just a thought.
They also make pliers. Go get a pair and get that thing out thats stuck in yer hind quarters :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I get road trips with the bike. But to buy a bike, and burn 20 gallons of gas on a regular basis to use it, isn't me. That is like eating a fish that flew 3500 miles to get to your plate. Even if it taste excellent, exactly what did you do to get your fix?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.