Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
TommyKlein said:
If I sued over every injury I've gotten from mountain biking I'd own ringwood state park by now. Unbelievable!!!!!
If I sued every time Tommyklein caused me injuries I could buy several new bikes per month. Not to mention the mental damages caused by that ugly green helmet he wears.

·
Registered
215 Posts
what injuries?

RM27 said:
If I sued every time Tommyklein caused me injuries I could buy several new bikes per month. Not to mention the mental damages caused by that ugly green helmet he wears.
Maybe cardiac arrest trying to keep up with me:) And why is my beautiful green helmet always talked about so negatively??? You should sue the guy that tried fixing your chain yesterday for faultry bike repairs. You could've smashed your privates on your stem when the chain snapped again and been permenantly sterilized.

By the way, I'm done with the hardtail. I've proven that I can ride mostly everything and take a beating now it's squishy bike for me.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just because he is a lawyer doesn't mean he is an &$$hole. I am 3 months away from taking the bar and becoming a lawyer, but I understand the risks that I am taking by mountain biking. I don't think I ever go home without bleeding somewhere or being bruised. He is an &$$hole regardless of his career.

broncoboy said:
The idiot is a Lawyer. Enough said. He must be an *%$hole. JUst looking for some cash. Just a big scumbag. Too bad he didn't just die. (Do I sound a little pissed?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.