Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have a good enough memory to know whay year this bike is. Its at least 10 years old. My sister got it around 95-98. I pulled it out of my parents garage last summer and threw some old newer parts on it for the wife to ride. Now she bought her self a new bike, and I have to decide what to do with this one.

Its a Tru Temper Cro molly frame, it had a full STX (STX Rc rear der) build on it. THe fork is origional.

·
MTBR Member
3,008 Posts
Which fork is that? I would say its no newer than a 97 and it could be the grateful dead special edition hoo koo from 95....check out bikepedia.com though they dont have a picture of the '95 GD edition.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the web site link, I can have all kinds of fun looking at old bikes there. the fork is a quadra 10, which I am starting to think may not have been origionall. My sister got the bike used from a bike shop employs girl friend, so I guess anything is possible. I don't think its a greatful dead eddition, because I remember them as having pretty wild paint and or stickers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.