Votes: 9 16.1%
  • More Than Fives Times a Week

Votes: 5 8.9%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I, Mudd
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride 3 or 4 days a week, usually on Trail 100 during lunch. I get longer rides in every other weekend on Hawes and other trails. Sometimes, on a Sunday after 4 or 5 riding days in a row, on the way back to the car when my legs are telling me "we're done", I start to wonder if I ride too many days in a row!

I know this poll doesn't take type/length of ride into consideration but I am curious as to how often others ride.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I do two MTB rides a week, and take spin classes 3-4 days/week. I have bad knees so I can't run, and I don't find anything else that gives me the workout that this sport does. I used to play racquetball 3 days/week (hence the bad knees).

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
As much as possible but I do mix it up a bit. Sometimes I'll do more XCish stuff, other times tech/FR/DH, other times just go jumping or get on the trials bike.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I hope my lack of posts does not discredit me too much, but I'm on my bike four or five times a week. Granted, I commute, so a good deal of my riding consists of canals and streets, but I am on the trails at least two to three times a week. I ride S. Mountain, the McDowell loops (when someone can give me a lift) and trail 100 most often.

G

·
As much as I can, but it usually ends up being 4-5 times a week. Like Ken, I vary it up and do DC or the Javelina/Beverly loops in the morning before work and then do DH shuttle's and or road trips on the weekends.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.