Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rides with Scissors
610 Posts
So if 30min of cardio 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach (used to have links for this, but can't find them right now) helps rev up the metabolism for the rest of the day, how much would I then need to ride after eating the same type and amount food? Is it less? If so, how much? I need more info!!

It's nice having keys to the company gym... I can exercise whenever I want, even if it's yucky outside! :p

·
consistent default champ
745 Posts
I need a vegetarian menu

I don't think my 'fake' turkey is quite as high in calories. It is the pie that kills me. I made an apple pie, cherry pie and my step mom is making two pumpkin...mmmmmmmmmmmm!! :D

I bet it takes me a lot longer to walk this off on the treadmill than it will anyone riding. But I am eating for two so I need more calories right? right??

·
The Other F Word
575 Posts
Hey, how come green bean casserole wasn't on that page? That's pretty much all I'm eating. :)

We're skipping pies this year altogether & my sis is making these spiced dumplings cooked in cider, served with caramel sauce & ice cream. :d

There was a set of calorie counting rules making the rounds a while ago...something along the lines of "If you break things into smaller pieces, the calories fall out", "If nobody sees you eat it, it has no calories", etc.

gabrielle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.