Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently own a marz mx comp eta fork and i was wondering how much pressure i should use on it. I ride xc but i also like to ride around the campus next to my house and do some 3-4 foot drops. when i do this i put it too 70 psi but i feel that its very close to bottoming out and my landings are pretty smooth. I was thinking of pumping it up more but im not sure if its ok for my fork. (i weigh 150 pounds if it helps)
Thank you!! :)

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Ruskyi121 said:
i currently own a marz mx comp eta fork and i was wondering how much pressure i should use on it. I ride xc but i also like to ride around the campus next to my house and do some 3-4 foot drops. when i do this i put it too 70 psi but i feel that its very close to bottoming out and my landings are pretty smooth. I was thinking of pumping it up more but im not sure if its ok for my fork. (i weigh 150 pounds if it helps)
Thank you!! :)
Check Zoke's site for recommended pressure....it should be between 0-15psi. IF you have a MX Pro (Air Fork) then it should be around 35-45 psi.

Your springs may be too soft for you.... or you're simply using all of the forks travel. Is it a 120mm fork??

Check your fork for leaks....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts