Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do an oil change on my fork, none of my LBS's carry the zocchi oil for resale but I have one that is will to sell me some in a container.... question is, how much should I get? Like a 32oz. Gatorade bottle??? Has anyone done an oil change on one of these? I know how far to fill the oil in the fork but that doesn't tell me how much goes in... Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance!!!

·
otb club member
3,086 Posts
jblaze7777 said:
I want to do an oil change on my fork, none of my LBS's carry the zocchi oil for resale but I have one that is will to sell me some in a container.... question is, how much should I get? Like a 32oz. Gatorade bottle??? Has anyone done an oil change on one of these? I know how far to fill the oil in the fork but that doesn't tell me how much goes in... Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance!!!
Since you already know the oil level, the amount will probably not exceed 135cc per leg. The total should be around 9-10 fluid oz. Better be safe and go with half of the gatorade bottle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.