Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
components: new avid bb7 brakes w/ 8 inch rotors, new manitou minute fork, new wtb seat, new kona stinky pedals, frame is 2 years old.

honestly, how much money would you put down to pay for this bike if you were looking to buy it for your son or something.

this is my bike, started out as a project of mine when I had little cash (paid 400 for the stock bike 2 years ago) and been exchanging parts ever since. Now that I have more cash, I'm looking to maybe sell this and get a more expensive dh bike.
thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
I would pay...

$600 max. The reason being is that the frame and rear shock aren't anything special. The fork and brakes are new, but in my opinion add little value to the bike. The fork can be purchased new for $289 and the brakes for about $140. Just by looking at the picture the other components don't seem to be anything but a low, low-mid level build. Others may disagree with my price but I'm telling you what I would pay.

Best of luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.