Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering the Hardrock. I haven't decided which model but the Hardrock Sport Disc at MSRP $550 is a bit too much of a stretch on my budget considering I still need a helmet plus other accessories.

So how much did you guys/gals pay for your Hardrock?

Do most pay MSRP?

I would love the Hardrock Sport Disc. Deadlock23 scored one for $480 which would be buy-able for me. I have been to about 5 bike shops and they all are selling MSRP.

·
Trail Rider
1,418 Posts
You can probably pick up a closeout 2010/2009, definately cheaper than MSRP.

I paid $610 for a 29" Hardrock Sport Disc(2010) a little less than a year ago. It was a current model at the time. I paid MSRP.

·
Cthulhu fhtagn
438 Posts
last week i paid $535 for my 2010 hardrock sport disc 29'er. I could have gotten a 2011 model for $565 but decided i liked the color on the '10 better.

im not sure how much difference there is in price between the 29er and regular

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
$569 for '11 hardrock disc 29er last night
I was going to swing $590 for the hardrock disc sport until they got ahold of this blue/blue 29er I wanted. Since I would end up swapping the front forks and tires out there wasn't much point in muying the sport model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
463 and change for my 2011 hardrock sport disc!! woootwooot punk black version had the sickest color scheme flat black=gangsta

·
Phil
456 Posts
lowdownloden said:
463 and change for my 2011 hardrock sport disc!! woootwooot punk black version had the sickest color scheme flat black=gangsta
Are you sure it was a sport disc? Didn't think it came in the punk paintjob

·
Registered
28 Posts
asuprice said:
Are you sure it was a sport disc? Didn't think it came in the punk paintjob
Nope. It doesn't. Because I fell in love with that Black Punk with Green. I wanted it with disc but the Black Punk with disc came with blue highlights which I was not nearly as fond of. Therefore I bumped up to the Sport Disc in all Red for $530. It also comes in black and white but no black punk. :mad:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man it looks like most of you are getting roughly $50 off MSRP. Did they just give that to you or are you guys wheelin n dealin.

·
Cthulhu fhtagn
438 Posts
price was marked $580 on the sticker but i know the guy at the lbs so he gave me a discount to 535

1 - 18 of 18 Posts