Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Monterey Rider
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, their website doesn't seem to mention it. At least I can't find it.

·
Monterey Rider
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brian B. said:
It is $30.00 Entry includes one day insurance with American Bicycle Racing.
Grazie!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Yep, it's crazy.
85 miles x 2 x $3.50 / 25 = $24 for gas + $30 registration = $54 plus 3 hours driving for less than 2 hours of biking (most of which alone at the tail of the race). Maybe not worth it for me. Why aren't there any races in the South Bay?

- J.L.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
JL de Jong said:
Yep, it's crazy.
85 miles x 2 x $3.50 / 25 = $24 for gas + $30 registration = $54 plus 3 hours driving for less than 2 hours of biking (most of which alone at the tail of the race). Maybe not worth it for me. Why aren't there any races in the South Bay?

- J.L.
I agree, it's not worth it for you, you should stay home and rest ;)

·
Aussie Bob
373 Posts
For the fun!

Everyone knows me Im not fast and im always at the back but man do I have fun at CCCX races its great just to hang with my mtbr friends after the race and whine about all the sandbagers well worth the time and money :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Well, Jeff, just to see how much harder I need to train for Sea Otter, I'll drive down there and race you Feb 10th. It's raining too much this week to do any biking, so I don't expect much, especially in sport. We don't want Aussie Bob to call us sandbaggers!

- J.L.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts