Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I went to 12 different states this year for all different reasons.

here's our map:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, California, Washington, Florida, and even up to British Columbia.

·
Live 2 Ride
6,130 Posts
pop_martian said:
Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, California, Washington, Florida, and even up to British Columbia.
With all those listed how is it you skipped Oregon? Curious...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I tried to save some money and wear on the car.

I stayed in state. Did a tour and hit up some great trails I'd never been to before. Turns out that I've been missing a lot!

Walt

·
Registered
42 Posts
New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New Hampshire, Maine Vermont, I think thats it not sure though

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Kona0197 said:
With all those listed how is it you skipped Oregon? Curious...
Flew into both Washington and BC. I have been to Oregon on several occasions. Beautiful place.:thumbsup:

·
Carpet Pisser
40 Posts
Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, W. Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia...currently in Vilseck, Germany.

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
florida, georgia, south carolina, north carolina, new york, new jersey, pennsylvania, and by the end of the year I'll have added Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.

·
Registered
560 Posts
U.S. - Rhode Island, Connecticut, Mass, Maine, NH, Vermont, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. West Virgina, Virgina, Tennesse, Georgia.

Canada - Quebec, Ontario

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Slow year for me, was home a lot. Went mountain biking first few weeks in July in Colorado, driving thru Nevada, Utah and Arizona on the trip, came home. Went to Oregon for the last part of July, came home. Went to Oregon again in August, came home. Went to Oregon again for much of September, came back. Was going to hit up some Nevada Utah and Arizona riding Nov/Dec but my end of year plans changed, making me stay home...

·
Hoosier
442 Posts
Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. Also went to Peru but that's not a state.

·
That's damn yankee to you
363 Posts
Sixteen

Mountain biked in 8 states this year (and only my second season biking :thumbsup: ) NC, SC, GA, TN, WV, VA, MD, KY

Just drove up to NH for the happy holidays hitting DE, PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, NH and heading to ME this afternoon for a walk on the beach. First trip I took this year without my bike.

16 states in a year not bad, but not nearly a record for me.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I just stayed in California but I did go to Hong Kong, Singapore, and Japan.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virgina, Kentucky, Nevada.
Plus I flew to Calgary and went to Canmore.

Last year was most of the above (minus Kentucky), plus Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Delaware and Washington DC.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts