Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the most Salsa currently running? I have three: a Spearfish, El Mar Ti and a steel Colossal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've just got the Fargo and Timberjack.

One of my friends had three at once, and four over time. He had a steel Fargo, Ti El Mar, and a black Mukluk. He sold the El Mar and Mukluk, but still has the Fargo. He also had a Dos Niner at one time, but that was over 5 years ago, before I knew him.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Three here: Fargo, Ponyrustler, Timberjack. Before that a Ti El Mariachi and a Horsethief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have two. My wife has a Fargo, El Mar, warbird,and two mukluks,one set up 27.5. All hers are titanium. Also have a very small Casserole frame that was a kids bike. I would like a couple more but pretty happy with my two

·
rth009
931 Posts
Currently three - 2011 El Mariachi Ti (custom build), 2011? Orange Vaya (custom build), and 2016 Horsethief X01 (just bought, but have not yet taken possession of).

But Ive also had a Big Mama XT (replaced with the El Mar Ti) and a 2012 Mukluk 2 (replaced with a Ventana El Gordo because no Blackborrow frames were available). The El MarTi and the Vaya are most likely forever bikes, unless I can find a Vaya Ti frame in 58 in which case Id sell the orange Vaya steel frame.

·
rth009
931 Posts
vaya, El Mar, Collosal, Cutty, Spearfish, Beargrease, and a fargo. guess that makes 7
Vaya, collossal, Cutthroat, AND Fargo? All great bikes, but that' a lot of overlap. Wouldn't Collossal and Cuthroat cover it? Especially when you also have an El Mar?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've owned 4 Salsas.
Steel Fargo, replaced by a
Ti Fargo, last year of the American made Ti frames
1st generation Mukluk, love those Fat Bikes!
my newest, WoodSmoke, custom build with 27.5+
BlanMan

·
Registered
64 Posts
Let me see....
La Raza (sold)
Caballero (sold)
El Santo (stripped parts to build bike for my son)
El Mariachi (current MTB)
Pistolero (on it's way to me now)

Anyone looking for a large El Santo to build up? 😜

Jason

1 - 20 of 27 Posts