Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
I've just got the Fargo and Timberjack.

One of my friends had three at once, and four over time. He had a steel Fargo, Ti El Mar, and a black Mukluk. He sold the El Mar and Mukluk, but still has the Fargo. He also had a Dos Niner at one time, but that was over 5 years ago, before I knew him.

· Registered
401 Posts
I have two. My wife has a Fargo, El Mar, warbird,and two mukluks,one set up 27.5. All hers are titanium. Also have a very small Casserole frame that was a kids bike. I would like a couple more but pretty happy with my two

· rth009
1,003 Posts
Currently three - 2011 El Mariachi Ti (custom build), 2011? Orange Vaya (custom build), and 2016 Horsethief X01 (just bought, but have not yet taken possession of).

But Ive also had a Big Mama XT (replaced with the El Mar Ti) and a 2012 Mukluk 2 (replaced with a Ventana El Gordo because no Blackborrow frames were available). The El MarTi and the Vaya are most likely forever bikes, unless I can find a Vaya Ti frame in 58 in which case Id sell the orange Vaya steel frame.

· Registered
64 Posts
Let me see....
La Raza (sold)
Caballero (sold)
El Santo (stripped parts to build bike for my son)
El Mariachi (current MTB)
Pistolero (on it's way to me now)

Anyone looking for a large El Santo to build up? 😜

Jason

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.