Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to buy a bunch of accessories this week online and pricepoint.com seems to have the best deals. has anyone here ever used this site? are they good with customer service and all that good stuff?

just making sure I don't give a bad company my good business. thanks!

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
pricepoint rocks!! - they price match (i think jenson does too) but Iv'e found more thru PP..AND when I order from them, It is not far fetched to receive my order within 48 hours of placement. (true I only live 600 miles a way or so - but still, that is fast w/ UPS ground) the last thing i ordered from them (WTB wheelset) - order placed on a wednesday afternoon, and I got my wheels Friday morning.

One thing I like to do is to fill my shopping cart with what I want, and have tabs open on my browser of the sites I want to price match from. THEN I call them directly, read off the product numbers in my shopping cart and tell 'em which stuff I want price matched...Wham-bam thank you ma'am. I like calling that way I can hear someone confirming everything(billing/shipping address, price matches, etc.) Instead of wondering.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
started using them all the way back in the 90's... used the price match policy back then even... :) also use nashbar, and jenson... used supergo back in the day but they are no preformance/nashbar

·
i call it a kaiser blade
744 Posts
i got burned by some really poorly assembled wheelsets, which they refused to refund since i had 'ridden' them. by 'ridden' i guess they meant i had assembled the bike and found that the dish was wrong on the front wheel and the rear was out of true. then when i tried to return them for an exchange, they said that model was no longer in stock/being built so they would credit my mastercard.

that never happened. they still owe me 170 bucks.

their prices are good, but that experience soured them for me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just got a bunch of clothes from them for Christmas . . . had to send back to exchange. Yesterday they called to verify everything I filled out, then told me the shorts were further on sale and that it would cover the shipping and $16 would be applied to the credit card. GREAT customer service.

I also have had great experiences with Jenson, Bluesky, and Chain Reaction Cycles. I buy EVERYTHING online (even shampoo) and I can say these bike vendors are some of the best I have used for anything.

With that said, the WORST customer service issue, I have ever had in my life, was also an online bike vendor --- Beyond Bikes. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Unethical, probably illegal, and just plain ignoring sum up the experience without me getting too twisted just thinking about it.

Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have placed an order with them every week for the last six months (seriously) and they have been perfect every time, they always ship the same day, pack well, great prices, answer questions fast. Out of all the orders I have placed they havent screwed up even once.
Excellent company!

·
Registered
270 Posts
i like the layout of the site, price match cant go wrong ,quick to ship out.

i go to them first and wind up getting from there ,i look at others just to browse around.

and sette stuff is nice a well it's their house brand, i have riser bars from them and could'nt beat em' for the price.got my eye on the shorts from them probably my next purchase.

happy shopping!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.