Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
featherweight clydesdale
1,385 Posts
drc said:
for your WB fork? I placed my order mid- June and I was told 3-4weeks. 6 weeks after placing the order I called and was given the 'anodizer' story and assured that if it DIDN'T ship out the next week (Aug 2) they'd give me a call. No call, no fork.
I waited over 3 months. My custom frame finally arrived, I had no fork. Called Speedgoat and bought the last one they had in stock (at that time). Canceled order at LBS. 2 days later WB calls LBS saying fork is in. LBS cancels order (again), but I don't feel to bad, cause I'm sure someone else out there already has the fork.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I only waited for rebuilds

drc said:
for your WB fork? I placed my order mid- June and I was told 3-4weeks. 6 weeks after placing the order I called and was given the 'anodizer' story and assured that if it DIDN'T ship out the next week (Aug 2) they'd give me a call. No call, no fork.
Have a custom Seven that came together right around the time the WB .8 came in, about a month, sent the fork back four times though because the seals kept blowing. WB said they fixed this problem as it had something to do with the stantions, mine was the first one they saw though so they tried every trick in the book before they figured out the problem. This is not a flame, but after reading Cameron's review on the Reba, I too must say that he WB locked-out feels like crap. I hope it blows again so I can tell the LBS I'm done with it. Sure the Karate Monkey Forest Green fork on the Seven is CORE, but I likey the reveiw on the Reba.

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
If you want one call your LBS now!

I had my LBS call BTI to order one about a month ago and they told him they'd be coming in the infamous "three weeks". The LBS owner finally called White Bros./EKO Sport last Thurs. and they told him some would be ready about "three weeks". He ordered and pre-paid for one and we started waiting. He got an e-mail from BTI last night saying they got some in stock, ordered one today and cancelled his order with White. Moral: BTI has them now but probably won't by the end of the week. Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.