Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
When will the moment come?

tubadude said:
Ordered a Moment 1 month ago and am getting anxious to ride it, but it ain't shipped yet. How long did you have to wait for yours.
Ordered one from Speedgoat a few weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet even though all the main stuff is in stock. Not sure what the hold up is.

On a side note, I've been a real pain in the *ss customer, constantly changing my mind and they have been awesome. Work with me on everything, answering any and all questions. They're great.

·
Registered
263 Posts
tubadude said:
Ordered a Moment 1 month ago and am getting anxious to ride it, but it ain't shipped yet. How long did you have to wait for yours.
Got mine within a few days...ordered from BeyondBikes...great service and a killer deal to boot. Who did you order yours from?

FB

·
Registered
158 Posts
tubadude said:
I got mine from Speedgoat. Took about 2 months but A few of the parts were on backorder and delayed the build. Speedgoat is awesome. Well worth the wait.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.