Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about getting a spartan. i like supporting less well-known brands (have 2 knollys)
but i have called them and emailed questions about the spartan and have not heard back (over 2 weeks ago)

experiences?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I’ve had to email them a couple times and they responded. I don’t get the impression though that they have a big administrative staff.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Yeah, I've emailed them a few times, and sometimes they get back really quickly, and other times it took a while. Not sure if its a language thing, or a company size thing, or something else, but eventually I got an answer for what I was asking.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I guess it depends on what kind of support you're asking about. Administrative support like questions about products - yeah they can be slow. Replacement product support and warranty service? I've only needed that twice (and one was my fault, not theirs) and they were very prompt - but then those were handled by the dealer, not me directly with them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I broke a chainstay on my Dixon years ago. I went to the local Devinci dealer and got a new chainstay in 7 days. Usually faster response if you go through a dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts