Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
i heard it stretches all the way to the east coast. this thing is nasty. so, moab is definately under it too.

actually, it'll break up once you get east of boise. mtn. home is probably clear, cause they are alway getting "blowed" around out there.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Have fun in Moab Gary...

flipnidaho said:
I'm driving to Moab tomorrow morning and I'm wondering how far East this fog goes? Past Mountain Home, past Twin Falls?
The freezing fog knocked the particulate out of the inversion.....the air quality is much better today than yesterday before the fog rolled in.

I checked the NOAA website this morning and you have a 40% chance of rain Friday in Moab........high temps in the 50s.

Looks like today the fog ends before Mtn Home.

·
Registered
970 Posts
smilycook said:
shanes loop in the foothills and the stars are brighter than I have ever seen them this close to town.

I am off to portland and not looking forward to the long drive throught the fog.
as of tonight (wed, 11/23)...i think it's a little higher than the top of shane's loop..

tonight, i drove up bogus basin to let my dogs run around a little...wanted to drive 'til i got out of the fog..

i estimate it around 4,000+ feet....it was about where that new house has been built and where several lots are for sale....it ended just beyond this newer house...

it was a beautiful sunset...the owyhee's are still there....but, the valley looked like an ocean of clouds...

hope it blows out with the rain moving in next week...rain equals snow equals fun....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.