Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
utilikilted
156 Posts
I'll forget this. For future use, I looked on the site for instructions, but couldn't find any, not even the FAQ section. So where can I go on the site to find this info? If it is plain as day on the website and I missed it - well, I often do. And I am a computer idiot but good with tools, and I learn well.

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Shuteye said:
So where can I go on the site to find this info?
Right here :
Highlite the thread title , right click , copy thread location , go to post , click , paste .

Go to the Recycle Bin and practice copying and pasting a thread in there as a test thread.

·
Rebmem Rbtm
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like that......hahahaha i thought i was doing it wrong but you have to submit the post in order for it to be "clickable"...thanks

·
utilikilted
156 Posts
Cool I think I got it, highdelll, your method sticks in my mind. Now to see if it works. how do you attach a thread?

Nope, sh#t, didn't work. Back to the drawing board. I typed in url= in brackets, then I typed in 'how do you attach a thread?' but no apostrophies, then I typed in /url in brackets. I'm going back to review.

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
Shuteye said:
Cool I think I got it, highdelll, your method sticks in my mind. Now to see if it works. how do you attach a thread?

Nope, sh#t, didn't work. Back to the drawing board. I typed in url= in brackets, then I typed in 'how do you attach a thread?' but no apostrophies, then I typed in /url in brackets. I'm going back to review.
hit 'quote" under that or this post and you will see exactly how it is constructed...

or try this without any spaces in the red parts:

[ url = http://www.galapagosonline.com/nathistory/wildlife/birds/boobies.htm] Click here to see massive Boobies [ / url ]

Click here to see massive Boobies

·
utilikilted
156 Posts
#*$ I am an idoit with computer speak. I'll keep messing around. The info here is what I need obviously, just need to figure out what to click on etc. Thanks!

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
Shuteye said:
#*$ I am an idoit with computer speak. I'll keep messing around. The info here is what I need obviously, just need to figure out what to click on etc. Thanks!
just like this: (the "[/url]" should be right after the question mark - it got knocked don to the next line because it ran out of room)

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts