Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am a relative newbie for this site, and am having difficulty trying to post a photo in the gallery section. I cannot find the link to click on to allow me to do so. I am registered, and I can post photos on for sale ads, but I have yet to find a link that will allow me to post a photo in the Gallery section of this site. I am registered, and when I log in and view a post I can reply to one and there is a link near the top that says upload photos, but when I click on that it takes me to the log in screen. I log in again and it thanks me for doing so and redirects me, but again it never has another link where I can upload anything. I have closed and reopened the browser, cleared the cookies and the cache, refreshed the pages, but nothing allows me to post a pic. If anyone can help then let me know. Do I have to register for something else? Where does the link normally occur on the page? I go to galleries, and scroll down the list but there is no option at the top that allows me to post, nor when I click on a subheading is there an option to post either. So thanks and any help would be appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.